Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shell It Out! Get Shell Clip Earrings at The Clip On Earring Store

Get Shelled Out! Get the color you want for Summer!
 
Get the size, large disc...Get the flow, swaying dangle...Get easy style, mother of pearl shapes in round, pear or marquis...Get shell with Swarovski crystal for glamour! Well, you get the idea.
 
When it comes to Shell clip on earrings, The Clip On Earring Store, www.thecliponearringstore.com, has it all! I love the idea of using shell for a Summery tropical vibe. I wear my large disc shell earrings, as pictured in the top photo, and I get asked about them all the time. We know color is a huge fashion trend this Summer. I think Shell clip on earrings are an ideal way to express both color and Summer, plus the price is right and friendly. So Shell away, shell is not just for the seaside anymore.
 
Happy Days, The Clip On Earring Store Stylist