Thursday, May 16, 2013

Designer Clip On Earrings Exclusively at The Clip On Earring Store

There's something special and unique about a designer pair of clip on earrings. I favor these styles at www.thecliponearringstore.com because you can't find them anywhere else. They are all made in the USA which is fantastic by great designers with a unique ability to know what the clip on earring wearer is looking for. I personally love the boutique style. I find the prices at The Clip On Earring Store for designer style so reasonable, most people think I paid much more. I am featuring 2 earrings to show versatility. The top pair of clip on earrings is chock full of color which I love. I like the lucky purple patina feather at the bottom mixed with blue mother of pearl at the top. The colors are fun and the goldtone accents really pop. The bottom pair is pure Summer luxury. Brilliant golden color shell with fun bauble faux gold pearls really give that pair a rich look. Check out all the styles in designer looks found only at www.thecliponearringstore.com. Perfect for non pierced earring wearers. Perfect if you love something special! Colorful Beads & Glass is the category where you will find most of these clip on earring designs. Lucky Days, The Clip On Earring Store Stylist
  
Fun Feather Colorful Dangle Clip On Earrings


Luxe Shell Golden Hues Clip On Earrings