Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Holiday Christmas Clip On Earrings- Santa Reindeer, Snowflake & More


I don't know about you but I love the holidays! I know it's a little early to be blogging about holiday clip on earrings but I just can't help myslef!
At www.thecliponearringstore.com there is a very cute current selection of Halloween clip on earrings including sparkly ghosts, witches and pumpkins. How cute!
I am featuring a bit more Christmas holiday theme here in my photo but I just can't wait to see what's in store this holiday season at
They always have a great selection of bells (like the one pictured) thay actually jingle with bows, Santa's, reindeers, poinseittas, snowflakes, angels, ornaments and more. The prices are holiday shopper friendly and just a joy to wear!
I always wear my double bell silver clip on earrings because they have a beautiful bow, they sparkle a bit and it reminds me of that beautiful Christmas Carol "Silver Bells".
So, I say, if you're feeling a bit nostalgic today, like I am an longing for a bit of Hot chocolate, like I always am, check out the holiday section just to life your spirits!
And words from the clip earrings elves at www.thecliponearringstore.com- many new holiday items this year! Have fun!