Friday, November 11, 2016

Dazzling Clip Earrings that work for you all year long Exclusive Made in the USA at The Clip On Earring Store

Get a pierced look earring that is so popular you'll want to wear it all the time. The Clip On Earring Store offers a very popular department store style look for clip earring wearers. 

I am featuring these gorgeous wear anytime anywhere Swarovski crystal cushion set earring for clip ons as the ultimate gifting idea for you or someone special.

Why I love them? I love the high end designer emerald style cut of the crystal. I love the pierced look. I love that it's made in the USA. I love that these earrings can be worn anytime. Most of all I love the price at only $45.99. Perfect!

www.thecliponearringstore.com offers these earrings in gold plated or silver plated to match your other jewelry. Click Here for more color and style options.

$45.99 Swarovski Pierced Look Earrings