Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Get the Distinctive Look of Cameo Clip On Earrings at The Clip On Earring Store

As time goes by, I tend to go more classic in my clothes and accessories. I love the tailored look of a beautiful peacoat. I adore fedora hats and I love a classic Victorian blouse, frills and all. In my accessories, once in a while I like to really go all out and be in the moment of my look. That's why I recently became obsessed with cameo look earrings.

If you don't have pierced ears you can get the heirloom look of cameo earrings at The Clip On Earring Store. 

Here are a few of my favorites- wear one of these the next time you get ready for the holidays!  Another thing I love about the earrings pictured is they are all made in the USA!-xo The Clip On Earring Store Stylist

Get a gorgeous and timeless look with cameo earrings for more information Click Here. 

$55.99 Victorian Black Cameo Clip Earrings


$16.99 Classic Lavender Faux Cameo
$125.99 English Cottage Cameo Swarovski Clip Earrings

$85.99 Victorian Beauty Rose Cameo Earrings