Friday, August 6, 2010

Art Deco Clip On Earrings! LOOK VINTAGE NOW!



I don't think a classic vintage look really ever goes out of style.

Which is why I really fell in love with this art deco look in PURPLE CRYSTAL. These are clip on earrings with style and The Clip On Earring Store offers this art deco style clip on earring in several colors.
When I look at these I am already planning holidays. I always want to have that one perfect pair of clip on earrings that define my holiday experience and if you're a bit like me you probably do the same. We know there will be some dressy dinner or occassion to attend and we need that fall/holiday look.
Right now, www.thecliponearringstore.com has added a wide array of crystal clip on earrings and chandelier clip on earrings for you to see and plan ahead. The item I've featured is CR-393 and can be found by using the Search Box. Again, I love it because of the purple color- but they have greens, blues, black, reds, topaz and other rich holiday hues.
If you want to get a special vintage look for your holiday season- take a peek at their selection, you won't be disappointed.
Positive Days,
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist