Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cabochon Galore Clip On Earrings! Button Style Gemstone Cameo Flowers More

I've found out recently I rather enjoy wearing a clip on earring that adds a touch of color to my look without dangling. I also like something simple every once in a while. That got me inspired to share with you the special beauty of cabochon clip on earrings.
 
At www.thecliponearringstore.com you can find a wide assortment of button style clip earrings. I have featured red coral gems, perfect for the holidays, a simple cameo style flower in green, also great for the holidays and if you're really thinking ahead for Valentine's Day- how about those sweet pink heart clip on earrings.
 
Easy to wear. Simple to put on, these stunners just go with everything and I love them. Give the cabochon clip on earring look a try at The Clip On Earring Store. They offer everything from shell to gems, lucite flowers and much more. Match up red and green looks for holiday clip on earrings. Perfect.

Happy Days,
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist