Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Week of My Favorite Clip On Earrings



Snap on hoops or hoop clip on earrings, look just like you're wearing pierced, they're light as a feather on and no pinching! They are by far my favorite clip on earring to wear, as pictured they come in gold plated, silver plated and gunmetal. I have shown the 3 pack, which you get an instant 15% off for buying all 3 at once. Other available sizes are: small, large, mid size (small to medium). They also come available with cool attatchments that really bring them up a notch such as Swarovski pearls and crystal. I wear these all the time. They are my personal clip on earring staple must have and can be found at www.thecliponearringstore.com. If you're into really funky Hoop Clip On Earrings check out The Clip On Earring Store for more of a selection. Just CLICK on the photo for more info. about these hoop clip on earrings.

Happy Days,

The Clip On Earring Store Stylsit