Monday, August 22, 2011

A Week of My Favorite Clip On Earrings


Kicking off my week of favorites, I've chosen this pretty classic pair of Swarovski crystal pearl black clip on earrings. I love these dangle earrings and the way they instantly make any outfit look chic. I thought they were perfect, as we head into Fall. The Clip On Earring Store sells these darling earrings, made in the USA, in various colors and Swarovski pearl sizes. I think these are lovley for day or night. You can get them in white, navy, gold, purple, brown, pink, cranberry and more. The list goes on plus choose between silver plated or gold plated.
Visit www.thecliponearringstore.com for more great pearl clip on earrings such as these. They have many beautiful hand crafted pearl clip earring, as well in long or dainty styles.

Happy Days,
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist