Saturday, February 6, 2010

Get The Jet Set Look- Big Bold Clip On Earrings


Yes, for some of us it's the middle of winter. So, I've unofficially declared it vacation time! Forget the snow and the cold...even if you're not jet-setting off into the sun, it's time to plan ahead for your next vacation!
Think tan and glow....and then think accessorize!
I've picked out this fabulous pair of clip on earrings from The Clip On Earring Store because I am shopping ahead and I can't wait to wear these for summer!
I've got a tan planned with a nice long white tank dress and minimal make up just a little bit of highlighter and bronzer, to make my skin glow plus some glossy bronze lip gloss for effect and some cute flat gold sandals. Yes, I may be looking at snow...but I am thinking glow! What a great look these long gold colored clip on earrings will add to my outfit!
You can find these gorgeous gold colored textured clip on earrings in gold or silver colors at www.thecliponearringstore.com
You can also find a whole bunch of ideas to get your new spring and summer wardrobe into gear so you feel like a jet-setter too. Think gorgeous hues in shell clip on earrings, flower or tropical style clip on earrings, stunning Sterling Silver clip on earrings and lovely long clip on earrings just for starters! All that and so much more at www.thecliponearringstore.com
So ditch the winter and start thinking jet-setter summer!
Positivity and Happiness always shines more than how you look!