Saturday, January 2, 2010

Try Something New for the NEW YEAR! Unique Clip On Earrings with Color & Style!


An exciting new year and new decade is upon us!
I don't know about you but one of my new year's resolutions is to always try something new! And I always love to apply this idea to fashion, especially my clip on earrings!
So, I've chosen to highlight this beautiful pair of disc dangle clip on earrings at The Clip On Earring Store for so many reasons.
I love the midnight blue, where can you find this color in clip on's? I love the astrological midnight starry sky approach to this design. It makes them so unique. I just look at them and feel a bit transported- their not your typical clip on earrings. They are unique.
So in the spirit of new year and new things! Try out a new look or perhaps a new color over at www.thecliponearringstore.com. And if you've fallen in love with the pair above just Search for Item CH-234! Think color which is a big trend this year. You can really make a simple clean outfit pop with a bright hue: magenta, purple, turquoise or green. You can find so many colors at www.thecliponearringstore.com, whether you want pearls or beads, chandelier or crystal, it's not just the classic clip on earrings they offer but they cater to those of us wanting to change our look and spice up our style!
Enjoy! Happy New Year!