Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where to find BIG HOOP Clip On Earrings!


Okay, so let's put it out there- all of us without pierced ears- really want just a great pair of clip on hoops!
I'm the first to admit, I will go for a classic silvertone or goldtone hoop anyday. Then I might go for something with a little sparkle. But lets face it, we've been so deprived in clip on earrings for years that we don't deviate much.
It was brought to my attention a few years back, when I just loved the big hoop style, that this was going to take some real searching to find in clip on earrings. Now while I love my classic little hoops for everyday wear. I secretly envy those girls with the large hoops and the floppy hats looking real chic!
Enter www.thecliponearringstore.com! They cater and offer all style of hoops and sizes to please. The item picture HC-543 is a large round goldtone hoop with crystals- wow! They offer them in silvertone also.
And while you can find snap on hoops or slip on hoops or colorful hoops at this great online store dedicated to non pierced earrings- www.thecliponearringstore.com has some really great BIG HOOP Clip On Earrings! Enjoy!