Saturday, September 3, 2011

Looking for Clip On Earrings? Let Fall Colors Guide You


I don't know about you, but when the weather starts to dip a bit, I reach for a nice cozy sweater. In Fall, I've got this great sweater with a leaf motif and a matching turtleneck. I love it because when I wear it I feel in tune with the season. I encourage you to do the same with your clip on earrings. The pair I've pictured from www.thecliponearringstore.com has some great Fall colors and almost looks a bit like a pumpkin patch. Love it! You can wear them, as the leaves start falling and it will add an instant touch of nostalgia to your look. Try hues of: brown, cranberry, teal or midnight blue, apricot, green and more to get your Fall look. CLICK on the picture for more info. about the clip earrings.
Happy Days,
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist