Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Week's Worth of My Favorite Clip On Earrings



I'm finishing out my week of favorite's with these clutch back style/paddle back style clip earrings. Quite simply, I love a clutch back style. These are a delightful goldtone textured knot clip earring found at The Clip On Earring Store. I love the clutch back/paddle back styles because they fit right on the earlobe, cover it up nicely like an earring should and add that touch of finish to the face. www.thecliponearringstore.com offers so many clutch back clip earrings in goldtone, silvertone, color combinations, faux pearls and crystals. Some dangle, some are petite but they are all worth a second glance. Just type in Clutch Back at the Search Box of www.thecliponearringstore.com and press GO. You can CLICK on the photo of the earrings for more info.

My style advice this week of favorite's is to give the clutch back style of clip on earrings a chance. They are a great way of accenting your face and they really are a lovely style of clip on earrings, for those that don't prefer a dangle style.

Happy Days,

The Clip On Earring Store Stylist