Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Not So Obvious Looks for Summer

So, what's the real trend?

Style magazines, fashion shows and what celebrities wear can get a bit confusing.

What's the real look? The one that's hot?

It's time to simplify. I encourage you to look to you. After all, you know best what looks good on you. What color...what style....glitz or no glitz, long or short. You already know. And when you feel confident in what you're wearing you always look fabulous.

I encourage you to visit www.thecliponearringstore.com and embrace all the beautiful styles and pick what resonates with you. No need for style tips on this one.

I personally love the floral number pictured, it's a perfect white for Summer and with a center sparkle I just adore. I like feminine but these are bit large and I like that too.

So, when looking for the perfect pair of clip on earrings that make you shine, I think you'll love the selections at The Clip On Earring Store, with hundreds of clip on earrings to choose from, whether you want to follow the fashion crowd or define your own look, it's up to you.

Have fun!
The Clip On Earring Stylist