Sunday, July 31, 2011

Clip On Earrings Kick It Up A Notch Try Them Long

Do you love long earrings? I know I do. I like the way they sway. They way they graze my shoulders and I love them with my hair back.

These beautiful finds from www.thecliponearringstore.com are a perfect way to try long clip earrings for anyone that has been out there searching for this sexy non pierced look.

The Clip On Earring Store offers a wide variety of long clip earrings with gorgeous colors, some with chain, many very classic and simple. I would suggest starting your search in their Long Category, then move on to Fashion and What's New.

I adore the fully loaded cable chain with dangling crystal balls in matte goldtone pictured. You can find these at http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/sheek-chain-and-ball-crystal-clip-on-earrings.html.

Have fun trying this daring new look. If you love sweet and dainty I encourage you to kick it up a notch and try long and flirty too.

Happy Days,
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist