Friday, July 23, 2010

SHOP EARLY- SHOP SMART - SHOP CLIP ON EARRING GIFT SETS


Okay....after cruising 900+ earrings at The Clip On Earring Store, I thought I'd seen it all! And believe me there's some pretty cool stuff to see.
They have chandelier, crystal, hoops, fashion, birthstone precious gems and so much.
But I still love the gift sets and I thought why not? We think holiday gift giving for gift sets but sometimes I think why not a gift for me!
I adore this gift set Item GS-130 because it is unique and user friendly. Where can you find such beautiful colors in all Swarovski crystal right and ready for your ears. Purple, lilac, blue, green, aqua and pink- all with a nice neat gift box for you- ready to wear! LOVE IT!
So maybe shop early....maybe shop for yourself....check www.thecliponearringstore.com for more great GIFT SET finds!


Positive Days,

The Clip On Earring Store Stylist