Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Get the Designer Look in Pearl Clip On Earrings



I am in love with pearls! And I am so thrilled to have them in clip on earrings! I like everything about freshwater pearls, their enhanced colors, the sheen, the glow, the cultured look that can be deepened with mystery just by design.

www.thecliponearringstore.com has some real freshwater pearl treasures. Let me start with the obvious item I've pictured (my pick) because with golden hair I would wear these in a second. Golden freshwater pearls and summer fruit colored sparkling Swarovski- what a combo! Plus the screw back adjustable clip on earrings.

Why I really love www.thecliponearringstore.com for pearl clip on earrings?

1. They offer dangle white freshwater pearls in a gold plated or silver plated setting for only $19.99! Did I say $19.99! And they are gorgeous in person.

2. They offer the above mentioned style in eye-popping colors like Flamingo Pink and Mango! Yes- Only $19.99!

3. Swarvoski crystal pearls are another favorite of mine- the heart of the bead is a crystal and it has such a finish- looks like you paid a lot- these run in the $20+ range and the colors are fab: white, tahitian black, pink, maroon, gold, midnight blue, dark brown and more. Love these classic styles.

4. I go for the designer style freshwater pearl clip on earrings. I like the colors and the unique designs at prices I know I can't find anywhere else.

5. A neat collection in both the Pearl Category and What's New Category of faux pearls in classic clutch back style with crystals that are absolutely timeless.

Looking for pearl clip on earrings visit www.thecliponearringstore.com

Find something new, treat yourself and enjoy the view of a sea full of clip on earrings!