Saturday, December 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
So, my picks for www.thecliponearringstore.com are all about those unique little gifts that are budget friendly.
I suggest you take a peek at the following Price Points that are sure to delight you and the clip on earrings they will love:
1. For him or her- SLIP ON HOOPS starting at only $12.99 these are fantastic! They are gold plated or silver plated- no chinsing for your buck here and they wear really easy and are very nice quality. http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/hoops.html
2. PEARLS- Real nice price on these - REAL WHITE FRESHWATER PEARL Clip on Earrings for only $19.99! http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/white-freshwater-pearl-drop-clip-on-earrings.html CHECK OUT the whole pearl category for an amazing selection of freshwater pearls at a fraction of the price you'd pay just about anywhere else!
3. HOLIDAY CLIP ON EARRINGS- Fun stuff- get them in the spirit of the season- that's what its all about after all! Try out some cute earrings starting at only $9.99-- Take a look at these cute Red Jingle Bell Holiday Bow Clip Earrings http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/red-jingle-bell-bow-holiday-clip-on-earrings.html!! So much more in the holiday category- think Santa, Reindeers, Snowflakes, Snowmen, Poinseittas and more! $14.99 & Up!
4. GLITZ- Austrian Crystal Clutch Back Earrings- $39.99! My pick for glitz-- any girl would love to have these as part of her clip on earring wardrobe---http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/striking-austrian-crystal-clutch-back-earrings.html
Also, $24.99-- Faux Pearl & Crystal Chandelier Clip on earrings- MUST SEE
5. CLASSICS- Goldtone or Silvertone pretty much means gold plated or silver plated at www.thecliponearringstore.com which means GREAT QUALITY for your buck!
So snap on over to http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/goldtone--silvertone.html where you can get a beautiful present of clip on earrings starting at ONLY $7.99- Most are $14.99 and UP!
6. SHELL- Okay I said it- I love to use shell even during winter to brighten up those snow filled days- hey who doesn't want a little tropical in their life? MY COOL PICK- at only $19.99
A salmon colored dangle shell which they also have in green, yellow and more
http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/salmon-dangle-shell-clip-on-earrings.html! Visit the whole Shell Category and be surprised at http://www.thecliponearringstore.com/shellwood.html Maybe, try a pair of RED HOT SHELL for your Christmas party to liven things up!
7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST- Colorful Beads & Glass
Pretty looks for all kinds of tastes starting at $14.99 and up! I personally love the look of the Beautiful Round flower bead clip on earrings- They look like a pearl style but have unbelievable colors- so romantic, feminine and fun!
I hope this helps on your quest for cheap in price but not cheap in quality or look clip on earrings over at www.thecliponearringstore.com
Most of all, when buying something for some special just remember it truly is the thought that counts! In this beautiful world we live in with beautiful things all around us it is truly just a joy to have time with those we love.
Wishing you and yours a blessed and joyous Holiday Season!
The Clip On Earring Store Stylist
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Beautiful pearl clip on earrings just in time for the holidays. Nothing says timeless and classic like a pair of pearl clip on earrings.
The Clip On Earring Store specializes and devotes an entire category to these beauties! I have pictured one of my favorite new pearl clip on earrings available at the online store.
For obvious reasons, I feel these are a special holiday look: button style white freshwater pearls mixed with Swarovski crystal and Czech glass give these a special look!
This is item PE-339 at www.thecliponearringstore.com!! Check them out for one of a kind designer freshwater pearls in designs you can't find anywhere else! Colors I crave include: purple, bronze, winter blue, pink, red, iris, green and so much more!
You can hop on over to www.thecliponearringstore.com and get a pair of single drop substantial sized white freshwater pearls at only $19.99
I also love the Swarovski crystal pearls, which are faux, but really awesome! The heart of the bead is the crystal and covered with a flawless sheen they look like you bought the real thing for a fraction of the price- only $24.98 for white! Other color must haves include: Tahitian black, pink, purple and deep maroon. Definitely, try the largers ones for a dramatic look.
www.thecliponearringstore.com offers tons of freshwater pearls in enhances colors with styles long or short that really have some thought behind them! Get the classic look of pearls at a reasonable price range $19.99 and up!
Also, MUST SEE- Clip On Earring Gift Sets for the holidays- take your pick gifts sets of Freshwater Pearl clip on earrings or Swarovski pearl crystal clip on earrings! Colors for any wardrobe....they come with a decorative holiday gift box. Clip On Earrings- easy gift giving!
So, if you need pearl clip on earrings check www.thecliponearringstore.com for all the latest looks!
Keep smiling on!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
A Real Find: Gemstone Gorgeous Clip On Earrings- Turquoise, Rose Quartz, Tiger's Eye, Amethyst OH MY!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I am in love with pearls! And I am so thrilled to have them in clip on earrings! I like everything about freshwater pearls, their enhanced colors, the sheen, the glow, the cultured look that can be deepened with mystery just by design.
www.thecliponearringstore.com has some real freshwater pearl treasures. Let me start with the obvious item I've pictured (my pick) because with golden hair I would wear these in a second. Golden freshwater pearls and summer fruit colored sparkling Swarovski- what a combo! Plus the screw back adjustable clip on earrings.
Why I really love www.thecliponearringstore.com for pearl clip on earrings?
1. They offer dangle white freshwater pearls in a gold plated or silver plated setting for only $19.99! Did I say $19.99! And they are gorgeous in person.
2. They offer the above mentioned style in eye-popping colors like Flamingo Pink and Mango! Yes- Only $19.99!
3. Swarvoski crystal pearls are another favorite of mine- the heart of the bead is a crystal and it has such a finish- looks like you paid a lot- these run in the $20+ range and the colors are fab: white, tahitian black, pink, maroon, gold, midnight blue, dark brown and more. Love these classic styles.
4. I go for the designer style freshwater pearl clip on earrings. I like the colors and the unique designs at prices I know I can't find anywhere else.
5. A neat collection in both the Pearl Category and What's New Category of faux pearls in classic clutch back style with crystals that are absolutely timeless.
Looking for pearl clip on earrings visit www.thecliponearringstore.com
Find something new, treat yourself and enjoy the view of a sea full of clip on earrings!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Definitely this fall, look for something that is bright, vivid and has some defining quality that is a bit boho-chic! Like these beautiful threaded clip on earrings.
www.thecliponearringstore.com offers several kinds of color combinations in threaded clip earrings to fit your outfit. This item is HC-549 over at their site.
I like these because I think the red and yellow thread is really kind of looking toward fall colors but the blue makes these a must have to tuck away for next summer.
Who says clip on earrings can't be just as stylish as pierced earrings!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
It's always a challenge to find a classic pair of clip on earrings that has a modern twist.
Thats why I love these sleek open marquis shaped non pierced earrings pictured.
www.thecliponearringstore.com offers this item (FC-187) at a great price only $17.99. These are quality gold plated and you can find them in silver plated also.
I particularily like the pierced look style which adds a nice touch.
At www.thecliponearringstore.com you can find so many classic styles in the goldtone and silvertone category. I love their selection because 99% of the items are actually quality gold plated or silver plated which is hard to find and the prices range from cheap to more expensive. Plus, you can find bold, dainty, long or short clip earrings.
If you want classic and want to spend a little more check out their Sterling Silver and Gold category also. Many of these items have quality semi-precious stones in the designs.
As for me, I think the above pair is great for a day to night style and a love it because they are versatile. Plus, the gold color is great if you're a blonde and you may prefer the silver color if you have grey or black hair. Either look is stunning.
Happy browsing! Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I've chosen this beautiful pair of glass leaf clip on earrings for fall! These are screw back earrings with lovely glass leaf style drops with shades of autumn in green, bronze, gold and yellow tones.
These are a beautiful choice to add to your clip on earring wardrobe if you're searching for something unique and a bit artsy.
You can find this item by visiting http://www.thecliponearringstore.com. The item number is CB-191. There are lots more leaves in beautiful colors to choose from and various designs at this quality store dedicated to all clip on earrings.
If you fancy unusual gems, I suggest taking a look at the Gemstone Clip On Earrings for a delightful pair of Muscovite earrings mixed with real leaves that have been dyed a copper color. Muscovite is one of those hard to find semi-precious gems that is from Russia. It has beautiful deep red brown shades with golden copper tones- just gorgeous for fall.
www.thecliponearringstore.com has a wonderful selection for those of you with non pierced ears. For fall, if you like non-dangling clip earrings, I also recommend the Cabochon collection which features an array of button style earrings with real gems and shell. These are nice if you like to wear something close to the ear but not too long. Think Tiger's Eye, Blue Gold Stone, Leopardskin Jasper and even a Golden Paua Shell all for fall. Gorgeous!
Hope you enjoy my pick for fall and as always have fun cruising www.thecliponearringstore.com for a variety of modern clip on earring styles.